Tuesday 26 April 2011

'Becoming Vegan' Double Page Spread Final Version

This is the Final Version of my Becoming Vegan
Double-Page Spread


Shown below are some raw images that I photographed for the poster. I edited them in Adobe Photoshop and then used Microsoft Publisher to put the images together with some written text to double-page spread.

This image was taken by myself in one our colleges I.T Rooms. I used the 'Magic Wand' Tool on Photoshop to make the background transparent so I was only left with the Image of Dan Leaning, the pile of fruit would then take the table's place so it gave the appearance that Dan was leaning on a pile of fruit whilst gesturing to the documentary's title above him.

I photographed this image at a fruit stand on Boundry Road, Hove. I cropped, flipped and used the Magic Wand tool once again so that I only had an image of a pile of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment